Permits, Tractors, Fences, Oh My!
You can see some changes taking place on the land! If you have driven by recently, you probably noticed the fence has gone up and movement is occurring onsite. Below is a list of highlights over the last month:
- Mobilization onsite has begun.
- The permitter fencing was installed.
- The final civil drawing were submitted to the City of Aurora engineering department.
- The Water Quality Control Division of Colorado has reviewed our application and submission for the YMCA Recreation Center at Wheatlands facility and determined that it qualifies for coverage under the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. They issued us a permit certification, which was issued under the Colorado Water Quality Control Act on January 22, 20202.
- Several logistics were sorted out between owner, contractor and architect.
- All RFI’s for steel detailing were received.
- Sub contractors are being hired.
- The City of Aurora storm water permit was submitted and the bond for fiscal security deposit for the City of Aurora storm water permit has been submitted.
- Xcel is partnering with us to put in temporary power to the site.
We appreciate the communities support! We want to include the community as much as possible during this process and will continue to brainstorms ways to keep everyone involved and informed. Ideas include taking more pictures of the site as construction begins and during each phase. Additional ideas included having onsite visits and signing of the final beam when the building is near completion. More to come but we are thinking of you!
*Please note these are unofficial meeting minutes and minutes will be posted under documents tab*