Wow look at the pool! You can see the pool take shape as it goes from 4ft to 8ft deep on the west side of the building.
Below are the construction updates for August:
- Curb and gutter – East parking lot 1 is ready for asphalt
- West parking lot is 100% done, working on entrance and pouring the rest of it
- Starting on east entrance right on schedule
- Pouring retaining wall footings – starting to form the wall up
- Backfill the tall concrete walls – is the last piece for the tall walls
- Grade beams ahead of schedule
- Structural – Steel has started set columns and steel beams east side and south side
- Knocking welds out and doing fine
- Big concrete pour 8/3 and 8/10
- Masonry walls – slab on deck will be poured
- Pool perimeter masonry walls are completed – west wall with the windows is up and in place.
- Moving to the North Masonry wall next once completed they move on to main level steel
- Will be ready for main level steel 9/7/20
- Main level structure – set steel beams east side by 9/7
- Pool walls are all poured
- Building tile beds and piping and backfill on the pool
- Overall schedule is going well especially on the critical path items.